Tomorrow, September 14, we will be attending Belmont Vibe. This is a new event in Belmont Village created to support the Child Witness Centre.
The Child Witness Centre is helping to create a community where children and youth are safe, valued and heard, empowering them toward strong futures. They provide support, education and advocacy for children and youth who are or may become victims or witnesses of abuse or crime. Their caring and compassionate professionals walk with children and youth on their journey through the criminal justice process helping them have a voice and fostering healing, hope and wellbeing.
Dick Moby Sunglasses Silent Auction
We are donating 2 Dick Moby frames that will be up for silent auction. This eyewear brand was launched by two surfers from California who were upset about the plastic waste they encountered in the ocean. They teamed up with an Italian manufacturer to produce sustainable eyewear.
Points of interest:
- 97% recycled plastic used in their black frames; remaining 3% is black ink
- Non-black frames are bio-based plastic, made without crude oil or toxic plasticisers
- Their mission manifesto: introducing the world to the sunny side of plastic by creating products from waste and leaving no waste behind
About Belmont Vibe
Belmont Vibe will be held on Thursday September 14, 2017 from 7pm – 10pm. This event will be an outdoor party for adults in Belmont Village including hors d’oeuvres, wine, beer and cocktail tastings. A live band, “Amplified Midlife Crisis,” will set the tone for a relaxing night out and proceeds go to the Child Witness Centre.
Food and Drink
Check out all of the yummy food and drink options that will be available!
We’re happy to sponsor the Belmont Vibe and support Child Witness Centre.