About Insight Eye Care:
With 6 Optometrists, 1 Optician and over 100 years of combined industry experience, we provide exceptional service in an inclusive and welcoming environment. We are an independent Optometry Practice and Eyewear Boutique, focused on showcasing the best independent eyewear designers. There is so much more that we love to do in our community and abroad so check out our website and social platforms to see what we’re up to these days!
We are always looking for individuals with experience in the eye care industry. That being said, if you are eager to learn, enjoy creating lasting client relationships, have an appreciation for fashion, work well in a team environment and have a high attention to detail, please apply.
Individuals with previous experience in sales, administration and customer service would have transferable skills in this industry.
Optometric Assistant Responsibilities:
- Assisting our clients in finding the best frame and lens technology to suit their aesthetic and prescription needs
- Processing orders, frame adjustments/repairs and other administrative tasks
- Maintaining an organized and presentable boutique
- Work with other associates to ensure a positive patient experience and ensure all patients receive timely and superior service
- Efficient pricing, invoicing and submission of spectacle orders
- Conducting adjustments, repairs and dispensing of patients spectacles
- Using expert knowledge to guide patients through the optical frame selection process, directing patients to the ideal frame and lens choices to suit their needs